Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash
- Vitamin C face wash cleanses the skin deeply and purifies the skin pores.
- It aids in the removal of age spots and also try to even the uneven skin tone.
- It revitalizes dull, weary skin.
- Its zesty, lemony scent awakens your senses.
- Excess sebum production is balanced by using a vitamin C foamy face cleanser.
Aqua, Sodium gluconate, Disodium EDTA, D-panthenol,Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Allantoin, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA, Licorice Extract, Blend of Chloromethyl / Methylisothiazolinone, Menthol, Fragrance.
- Removes black spots: The Vitamin C face wash contains potent antioxidants & melanin blockers that keeps excess melanin at bay while also increasing skin shine. Also Provides a current and long moisture boost. It is critical to adequately hydrate your skin in order to avoid dryness and skin issues such as dermatitis.
- Gives you fair skin tone: Vitamin C face wash fights the indications of age & helps to balance out uneven skin tone. After each use, the skin is smooth & fresh.
- Softens your skin: The facial brush's soft, supple bristles aid in deep washing of the skin. It aids in pore cleansing & skin softening.
- Makes your skin clean: Its built-in brush inside this Vitamin C face wash assists to remove dirt and grime from the skin, allowing the skin to better absorb helpful activities from moisturisers. It will successfully remove filth, excess oil, pollution, and contaminants, but it also can provide additional important benefits if Vitamin C is used. Vitamin C in a face cleanser is beneficial because it promotes collagen synthesis & hydration.
- Gives clear glowing skin - It is made with antioxidants & minerals, mulberry that nourishes & protects skin from environmental toxins. Aids in the reduction of ageing indications and the enhancement of brightness.
- Brighten skin tone - Active Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that fights with several skin problems. Vitamin C foaming cleanser is a gentle cleansing product that leaves your skin clean and radiant. This is only Vitamin C face wash that can assist to regulate your skin's circadian cycle & reverse skin damage.
- Essential Oils of Lemon and Orange refresh skin - These are high in vitamin C, fatty acids, plus minerals, and they assist to detoxify the skin & minimize excess sebum.
Who is suitable for this?
It is appropriate for all skin types. If you are suffering from Acne and greasy skin, blackheads, breakouts, acne scars, & open pores this foaming face wash can treat all.
How to use it?
- Step 1 :
Apply a tiny quantity to your moist face & gently massage in a clockwise direction with your fingertips.
- Step 2 :
Rinse well with water & pat dry. Allow it to stay on it for a max of 30 - 50 seconds. Wash it under running water and gently dry with just a clean towel.
- Step 3 :
The best vitamin C face cleanser should be used twice per day, in the mornings and evenings.
Special Tips :
- Wet your face thoroughly with a sufficient amount of water.
- Apply face wash & gently massage for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After foaming, wash your face with cool, fresh water then pat it dry.
Is it OK to use Vitamin C face wash on sensitive skin?
Yes, Vitamin C face wash is appropriate for and safe for problematic skin. Vitamin C's skin sub - chronic potential is strongly dependent on the structure and composition of vitamin C utilised in the product.
When should I wash my face with Vitamin C face wash?
To produce the desired outcomes, apply Vitamin C face wash on a daily basis in the mornings and afternoons.
Is Vitamin C Face Wash effective against acne?
Vitamin C Face Cleanser cleanses & deeply cleanses your face of oil and dead skin cells & sebum production, hence preventing and healing acne.
How should this face wash be used?
For optimal results, use this soft, non-abrasive, best-selling Vitamin C Face Wash double the a day, following the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Wash your skin with clean running water & gently place the face cleanser with your fingertips.
- Step 2: Turn it on for about a moment or two.
- Step 3: Rinse with water and gently dry with just a soft cloth.
Is the Zoopx Vitamin C Face Wash gentle on the skin?
Yes, it aids in the healing and treating the dry or damaged skin. It also helps to minimize the fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will get softer and much more supple with each wash.
What is the best Vitamin C Face Wash for oily skin?
Vitamin C is a miracle worker when it comes to oily skin. Vitamin C Face Wash is ideal for oily skin since it contains all-natural components such as Vitamin B3, aloe Vera, & neem extract, that all help minimise fine lines, scars, dark circles, and other signs of ageing. It also helps to brighten your skin tone.
Is Vitamin C Face Wash appropriate for all types of skin?
Vitamin C Face Wash is made out of natural components that are deemed suitable for all types of skin, particularly sensitive skin.
Does Vitamin C Cause Skin Discoloration?
No. In fact, the reverse is true. The benefit of Vitamin C is whether it helps to lighten the skin's pigmentation. It possesses qualities that suppress melanin formation in the skin, and is what causes discoloration in the forms of dark patches, hyperpigmentation, and so on. Furthermore, it protects against UVA-induced photodamage because UVA spectrum photons can penetrate deeply into the skin's layer.
Is it true that vitamin C lowers the PH of such a product?
- The rate at which form Of vitamin C is absorbed into the face is determined by its pH, which would be the amount of acidity at the time it was created. To ensure that Vitamin C is adequately absorbed into the skin and that there is no deterioration or loss of effectiveness, it should preferably be prepared at a pH of 3.5.
Patch Taste Guide
Patch tests are a quick and easy technique to see if you'll have a negative reaction to such a new product. Before adding a new item to your regimen, it's a good idea to do a patch test. Depending on the type of item, Zoopx has established a general strategy for doing your own patch test.
Prior to use, it's a good idea to do some patch testing: To see if you're allergic to this product, apply it as recommended to a tiny space daily for at least 3 days. Rinse off, stop using, and see a doctor if you have severe discomfort, hives, inflammation of the mouth and eyes, blisters, or difficulty breathing.